Friday, September 2, 2016

Going to Press!

Air Born is Going to Press!

I am thrilled to announce that Air Born will soon be available via Amazon.com in both ebook and print, and via Createspace. If you're anxious to get a copy just keep watching here or on my Facebook account.

It takes around 6-8 weeks for it to show up in the book store catalogs. You'll be able to order it from your favorite book store around mid-October.

I'll be offering hand autographed editions via this site beginning in October. And, of course, the beta readers and my street team will be receiving free autographed copies in early October as well.

If you here because you can't find it on inkitt.com - I'm sorry. I was going to try and keep it readable there for another few weeks. However, one of the requirements for getting it into Amazon's KDP program, was to make sure it was not available anywhere else in digital form. So, please accept my apologies if you were in the middle of reading.

Thank you again for all your help and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment