Friday, September 24, 2010

The Wings of Leonardo

I've always been fascinated with Leonardo daVinci.  His ability to think outside of the box and to create new ideas was amazing.  But, what if he had the ability to peer into the future, to see the results of his creations?  That is the thought behind my latest short story, The Wings of Leonardo.  I came up with the idea last week, spent the week writing it, then did the edit and first submission today.  Whew!

One of my problems is that I always have too many ideas.  Even this morning, as I woke up, I came up with a new idea for a story dealing with time travel.  I'll chew on it for awhile, flesh it out, and keep it on the back burner for when I find time to actually work on it.  As I tell my wife - too much to do, not enough Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment